Brand new construction situated in a very quiet location in desirable Suffern School District! The top-level will have a kitchen with granite countertops, an island, and soft close cabinets complemented by stainless steel appliances or a potential $3,000 credit toward the buyers' selection of appliances if not already installed. The top-level will also have hardwood floors throughout with an espresso (brown) finish, a living room, formal dining area, large master bedroom, restroom, and a second bedroom. The bottom level will have an additional sitting area/family room, with gray flooring, two bedrooms, a second restroom, a utility room with a tankless water heater, LED lighting throughout, smart wifi thermostats, central air, and a single car garage for the side exit/entry. The location is great for convenience and commuters as it has central access to supermarkets, restaurants, parks, bus stops, the NYS Thruway, highway 17, while only 30 minutes to the GWB!
Elec Co: Orange & Rockland
Heat Zones/Type: 2/Forced Air
Fuel: Natural Gas
Hot Water: On-Demand
Lot Description: Level
Q & A below:
- What color will the siding be? Gray (Flagstone)
- Will the exterior have lighting? Yes, surrounding the house built into the soffit.
- Will the house have drainage? Drains are already installed around the house, and the gutters will intersect into those drains.
- What type of roof is installed? 30-year
- What color will the interior walls be? Primed white
- What will the finishes be throughout the house in terms of doorknobs, hinges, bathroom fixtures, etc.? Nickel finish
- What amp will the breaker be? To be determined.
- What type of landscaping will be done? Trees, grass, mulch, stone, plants, and asphalt driveway.
- Will there be any other trees planted? Yes, "green giants" along the guardrails to create additional privacy.
- How many cars will the driveway fit? A minimum of four.
- What brand is the tankless water heater? Navien
- Does the roof have a warranty? 5-year labor warranty and a 15-year material warranty.
- When is the project scheduled to be completed? 90-day completion as of 5/4/2021.